Stein Alvilde My diary

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Shot At Love Star Tila Tequila Goes From Reality Tv Star To Author To Mom

Tila Tequila

A Shot In Love Tila Tequila Star, wants to adopt a baby boy! She spoke of the U.S. But then I realize, you know what? I would like to have at least another billion dollars, before taking children so I can focus on them. Magazine at a book signing in the city of New York for his new book, Connecting With Tila Tequila. Come, just move to an island and give them all. He said, sometimes I think, like, you can run away from Hollywood and adopt a child, and do my own thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you
Louis Vuitton bags sale

April 5, 2012 at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home